Our school community remains strong in large part because of the great involvement from parents. In ways big and small, we come together to help support our students, teachers and school. Your time is the most valuable resource that you can give to our students – and we appreciate you!
There are many ways you can get involved. Volunteer opportunities exist both during school hours or at home when you have time.
- Room Parent
- Sound Partners
- Library Volunteer
- Art Volunteer
- McGilvra Garden and recess program
- Green Sheets
- Grade Sponsored Events, such as Bingo night or Harvest Dance
- Field Trip Chaperone
- Middle School Forum coordinator
- Teacher Appreciation Week organizer
- Outreach – food backpack program, Holiday Mittens Program
- PE Bike weeks
- PTA Board
If you have any questions about getting involved, please email our Parent Volunteer & Outreach Chair at email@example.com
Follow this LINK to school volunteer paperwork.